Be part of the
Be Your Own Boss
Would you like to join our exciting team at Vámonos Spanish? Become your own boss as a franchisee or a support teacher at a location near you.
Our courses are increasingly popular and as such we are expanding quickly, therefore, we’re always looking for native Spaniards or fluent Spanish speakers to join our Vámonos Franchise network and become a Franchisee and run classes in their local areas. No teaching experience is required as full training in our methodology and business training is provided along with full ongoing support. Being an Area Manager you can even have additional teachers under your command who can teach all or some of your classes. Be your own boss and work the hours you want when you want.
Enjoy the ability to choose the hours, location and amount of time you work each week! Fit hours around your lifestyle! Teach classes yourself or have additional teachers to teach for you.
All the materials and resources needed to teach our courses are provided including lesson plans, printable worksheets, assessment structures, flashcards, songs, teacher video tutorials and games.
How much fun
Be a Vámonos
Our Area Managers and Franchisees run extremely successful schools and as demand grows, they look to offer part-time and full-time roles, to the right candidate, to provide assistance and help teach some or all of their courses. As a Vámonos Spanish Teacher you will provide ongoing assistance to your Area Manager. All teaching materials plus full training in our teaching methodology will be provided therefore no teaching experience is required.
All of the materials and resources needed are provided by your area manager including lesson plans, worksheets, assessment structures, flashcards, songs, teacher video tutorials and games. No need to spend hours lesson planning.
Spanish Teacher Checklist:
- You must be native Spanish or speak Spanish fluently and have a thorough knowledge of the Spanish language.
- You must be fluent in the English language.
- You must be motivated, energetic and engaging.
- You must be willing to learn and reproduce our methodology after thorough training.
- You must display passion for the Spanish language and learning languages generally.
- You must be reliable and organised.
- You must be willing to teach children aged 0-16 and / or adults.
- You must be DBS checked through Vámonos Spanish, at your own expense.
- Own transport is recommended due to the nature of the business.
- Experience teaching is an advantage although not a requirement as full training will be provided.
At Vámonos Spanish we love having young people join us for work experience, being able to help shape young minds into career decisions and to provide the tools and knowledge of an educational workplace is a pleasure for us. Candidates would be required to have a level of Spanish and a clear interest in the language. Candidates can be interested in the teaching aspect of Vámonos Spanish or even the administration or development aspects.
Benefits for young people:
- Knowledge Increase – work experience can increase young people’s occupational knowledge and understanding of the skills, attributes and qualifications required.
- New Routes – many young people find themselves in a situation where they cannot get a job because of lack of experience so taking part in these placements can give them this valuable experience.
- Communication Skills Improvements – work placements help young people to gain experience in working with people, enhancing their social and communication skills.
- Learning about the recruitment process – applying for a placement provides the opportunity to learn about recruitment for example how to apply for a job, prepare for job interviews and building a CV.
- Economic development – work experience contributes to economic development within the local community.
- Improve competitiveness – work experience opportunities can help industry to remain competitive.